Social Security Secrets!
In This FREE Library Education Event You Will Learn...
- What Rarely Used Social Security Loopholes Have Recently Changed And How You Can Benefit
- Why Couples and Singles Often Miss Out On Substantial Benefits.
- When Should You Apply For Social Security?
- How You May Be Able To Avoid Tax On Social Security Income!
- Is Social Security In Trouble And How Will This Effect Your Future Benefits?
Dates: Wednesday 1/25/2017 OR Thursday 1/26/2017
Time: 6:00- 7:00PM
Location: North Suburban Library / Roscoe 562 Clayton Circle, Roscoe, IL 61073
Investment: FREE To Attend but you MUST RSVP as seats are limited!
Estate Planning Mistakes And How To Avoid Them!
Rockford IL - This just in, if you don't have an estate plan the government has one for you, and I can guaranty you won't like it. People used to think that estate planning was only for the wealthy but nothing could be further from the truth. Just having a basic dime store Will can be part of your estate planning, or changing the beneficiaries on your Life Insurance or 401K can be considered part of your estate plan. But it is easy to make mistakes that could end up costing thousands of dollars. Don't let that happen to you!
Come To This FREE Workshop And Find Out...
- How To Protect Your Assets Even If You Don't Have Expensive Long Term Care Insurance!
- How To Plan In Advance To Protect Savings Should You Enter A Nursing Home.
- Why Your Living Will Is Not Enough And How To Fix It For FREE!
- The One Piece Of Paper You Need To Access Your Money When You Need It Most And Why Even If You Have One It Won't Work! (Plus How To fix it in 5 Minutes!)
- How To Avoid Disinheriting Your Grandchildren By Mistake! (This happens more than you think)
- Estate Trusts and Funeral Trusts That Are Medicaid Exempt!
Date: To Be Disclosed! This will be by invitation only for clients and their friends and families.
Time: 6:30- 8:30PM
Location: A Nice Resturant in Rockford.
Investment: Dinner and Class will be FREE to Clients and Their Friends and Families ONLY!
Baby Boomer Retirement Secrets!
Rockford, IL - Recent academic research indicates that a fundamental shift in retirement planning for the Baby Boomer Generation could be necessary. Due to global instability and volatility the 6 basic rules of thumb for retirement may no longer apply. In this class you will learn strategies to maximize your Social Security and retirement income, why buy and hold may not be the best strategy for you and what you can do instead to improve your probability of success. This course is taught in two sessions. Chose the night that best fits your schedule. Couples may attend for a single tuition cost. Tuition includes: the Amazon best selling book, "Financial Planning For The Not Yet Wealthy" as well as an estate planning organization tool plus the Medicare Made easy guide.
Date: Wed. 3/15, 3/22 or Thur. 3/23, 3/30
Time: 6:30Pm to 8:30PM
Location: Rock Valley College / Physical Education Center / Room 0110